Suitable for all M80 Differential VT VX VY VZ Holden Commodore & HSV V8. Suitable for all M80 Differential VT VX VY VZ Holden Commodore & HSV. Fits M80 ONLY as per VT2 VX VY VZ V8 only. Motive Gear performance products can often be found in the winner's circle at NHRA, IHRA, ANDRA, SODA, SCORE, and NASCAR events.
- Shim j (25x35) (3.7). 2006 Honda Civic MXNV CVT HYBRID. Genuine Honda Part - 90560-P4V-000. Ships from Sons Honda, McDonough GA
- Genuine Holden VE Diff Gears. 3.27, 3.45 & 3.70. You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them.
Last Post by Kashi. 09-14-2020, 01:47 PM. help: vediamo coding transmission mode "e" start in 2nd gear. Author: TuGrA.
- LS1/4L60E Installation (Classic Trucks) ... 700R4 Speedometer Gear Calculation 700R4 Speedometer Gear Swap. Differential 3/4-Ton Axle Swap.
Hello, my car has a 3.7 diff gear and the engine tune has been modified to correct the speedo on the dash, however no matter what i change in the auto calibration the speed being logged via efilive is around 28% (more) out of what the dash is showing.
- Folder Diff. Performs a side-by-side comparison of 2 folders, showing which files are only present in one file or the other, as well as file pairs Right-click on any two files in Windows Explorer to diff them immediately. Configurable. Rulesets and options provide for customized appearance and behavior.
Oct 08, 2018 · Which is better: 3.55 or 3.73 gears? That depends on your goal. Do you want more torque for pulling a heavy load? Then you want a bigger number and the 3.73 gears will work better for you.
- Description: Used 2011 BMW 5 Series 550i xDrive with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Alloy Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Locking Differential, Heated Mirrors, and Seat Memory
Jan 16, 2017 · The gears within your transmission aren't the only gears in a car. There's also a gear in the rear differential that puts the power to the ground. This is known as the final drive. And by fitting ...
- Re: Monza 7.5 10 in rear diff, 3:73 gears by 283vega » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 pm The monza 7.5 rear is a very easy and reliable replacment for the 6.5 rear in most vegas and some early 4 cyl monzas.Small or mildly modified v8s wont hurt this rear if it is properly set up.
Largest Selection of Performance Parts for Your 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO. Looking for increased Mileage and Performance from your GTO - Browse RPM Outlet and Get Free Shipping!
- *1979-1993: The 3.08 rear gears also came in the 1993 Cobra. The 3.27 rear gears also came in the non-turbo, four cylinder engines with a 7.5" rear diff. The 3.45 rear gears DID NOT come in the 1985-1986 SVO. The manual turbo coupes came with 3.55 rear gears, but the automatic turbo coupes came with 3.73 rear gears.
If you know your gear ratio and tire size you can get a fairly close idea here. Fill in all entries except the one you want an answer to (in green section). If you'd like to find your overall crawl ratio, enter the Diff/Trans/TransfCase ratios. Remember, the yellow section (crawl ratio) is only for output only, do not type anything in this box.